Call me on 0449 689 447 or contact Ucango Travel on 07 5451 8600 and ask for Peter. Or drop me an email. peter.emery@ucango.com.au

Queensland Registered Travel Agent Licence No 3181 385

Monday, July 1, 2013

Personalised Service

I am very pleased to announce that from 01 July 2013 I will be working from home once again. This gives me the flexibility to make appointments to meet my clients either in their home or favourite cafe as well as at either our Maroochydore or Pelican Waters office. I love this way of working. It really allows me to get to know my clients' requirements and preferences better without the pressure of an office environment. Obviously this means greater quality of service and a more personalised experience.

I am still working under the auspices of Ucango Travel which gives you all the government protection offered by a licenced travel agency. (Queensland Registered Travel Agent Licence No 3181 385)

My main focus will still be Africa of course, but naturally I can handle bookings to any international destination including worldwide cruising. This new newsletter will feature selected deals throughout the world. I will also keep you up to date with African happenings. I know many of you love Africa as much as I do.

In July I'm visiting four private game lodges in the Sabi Sands region of South Africa adjacent to Kruger National Park. The lodges in this area all offer a wonderful wildlife experience with five star accommodation and food along with the most professional wildlife guides in the business.  I have stayed in several lodges at Sabi Sands and am looking forward to seeing how these compare.

Then in August my wife Jacky and I will be leading a group of twelve wildlife enthusiasts to see the great migration in Kenya and Tanzania. This tour is fully booked but I intend to run another next year and have already had strong interest in that.  So the next couple of months are likely to be very busy for me.

Here's a great deal on a Southern Africa safari. Just click on the link below to view the flyer.
http://www.africasafarico.com.au/docs/SouthernAfricaUncovered.pdf
Contact me and I'll give you a further discount of $150 per person.

London is always a popular destination, so here are a few good ex-Brisbane return economy class fares that don't involve having to spend two days in Moscow or Pyong Yang.

Singapore Airlines $2035 for travel 4th October to 7th December. Book and pay by 9th July.
Cathay Pacific $1910 for travel 4th October to 25 November. Book and pay by 5th July.
Emirates $2070 for travel 4th October to 5th December. Book and pay by 4th July.

Of course cheaper fares are available, but the above represent good value for premium airlines.
Well, that's it for July. More news in August.

If you prefer not to receive these newsletters please just drop me an email to let me know.

Many thanks for reading.

Peter Emery












No comments:

Post a Comment